Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

1st day real to work

today getting to my floor d, processing floor, again, no storage device is allowed n no hp, today i din hv locker, so bring along my bag bag into the floor, but tmr i hv locker luuu, T 196, my locker number, can put all my things there tmr, hehe...

i m unit trust department, as i said earlier, support for hk branch, v got three dep support for hk unit trust, i m in dealing dep, got settlement dep n registration dep, every dep responsible for different things, but got related oso la, stil not yet discover wats the relationship..

since i m new, n everything needs password n id, n the process things oso different, so nid the IT dep to create a series of highly confidential password for me, haha, (nice sentence), all together hv 7 type of things nid password, so my small small brain hv to rmb all...

lunch with colleague, they said i m quiet, haha, they din c my real evil face yet, i m shy n quiet bcoz not yet close with them, wait n c yo..

saw them work quite ok one, but small mistake wil leads to big lost, so hv to be very accurate n careful, they al working more than one yrs jor, so the movement is very fast til i cant rmb wat is wat n how is how.... learning learning learning...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ooo try jot down on your note book when learning something new. I did this during my internships haha, no choice everything new to me Keke and after u getting familiar with your work, tell me which unit trust is good, low value and have highly potential for expand. Haha