Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2010

06-May-2010

rmb this weekend is mother's day, but i juz left my anger on my mum, such a bad daughter...
actually i m quite gud mood today, but now really down.... juznow i bec from work, stil thinking buy a secret recipe cake go bec home to celebrate mother's day, n i oso wil guess my mum wil phone me, coz today is thursday, tmr is friday, friday i used to bec hometown every weekend, n my mum wil phone me tel me wat she plan to cook for dinner on friday, but today, it seems like duno wat going wrong on me, pick up her phone call, she same as usual, talk talk talk lo, n i heard lo, juz my cousin things n my brother's things affect me, haizzzz, write here so long, juz it really affect my mood, n i lost my patient, i told my mum, can u pls dun care so so so much on others things, u not enuf things to think of??? coz she everyday oso think too much liao, this is in my opinion la, since i never be other's mum, so i cant really feel tat feeling(tats my mum said), mayb its right oso, but for the moment, i cant patient liao, i try to be more patient, but failed, mayb i din tried hard enuf, i juz left out my anger, i juz ask my mum, can u pls dun think n care too much tat u nid no to? can u pls gv me some time to get rid of all those things???????? n after tat i juz straight bye to my mum without waiting her to say bye... tats my false, i shuldnt b like tat, haizzzzzzzzzzzz, i hv to think more 2 seconds, i shuld hv to be patient for 2 more minutes.... it makes me dun wish to go bec hometown tis weekend d, but i hv to, tats always things happen around, tat i hv to do, i shuld do, n i must to do..........

1 comment:

fish-xY said...

take things easy cui..