Pages

Monday, February 8, 2010

interchange of feb'10 n mac'10

there wil b a history record in my life diary soon, i m going to leave the current company soon n step to another company.. gud news or bad news??? haha, depends, not yet suit the new environment yet, cant conclude so soon.... but its the physical environment i m looking for, hope it suit my mental environment oso....
talking to my current company, actually its not no gud, juz saturday got work lo, everyday wake up on saturday morning n need to work, tats wil make me moody a bit.... n public holiday, when others ppl no nid work n i nid to go to work, so so few car on the road, tats feeling really bad.... ppls in company treat me very well, colleagues r all gud to me, so far not yet get scold from ppl lo....... juz sometime really got ppl like kisiao, make me angry oni, haha..... boss treat me gud as well, got gv bonus, got increment, oklo compared to others, if next time really unemployed juz go bec lo, tats boss promise, haha, mark his word.....
talking to my future company, duno where to stay, not yet start to find, mayb stay at home, cyber quite far, or not far oso..... haizzz, really no idea wat to choose, left the accommodation issue aside.. dun hv anything yet to my future company, i mean wat i wish to n wat i hv to achive wats the company wish to, so far juz hv the thought tat going inside there n learn lo n work, tats the thinking, haha.... new yr hope, wish new company wil bring me new kind of vision, new things yet to discover!!!1
cny is cuming soon!!!! at the corner jor, but i hv did ntg yet, tis yr really not enuf time, many things comes together, juz bought one shirt for myself oni, tis yr quite a busy yr, coz working d, chu4 wan to start work already, haizzz, wat to do? working life is like tat.... but i wil find times to play oso, hehe...... new yr new hope, sumore tis yr is tiger yr, erm........... (wishing)(wishing)(wishing)
wish all the ppl hv a very happy tiger yr!!!

2 comments:

fish-xY said...

happy tiger year cui!~
hope ur new company bring new new new hope for u~
and i'm gonna find my company soon! =(

Unknown said...

happy new year~~~~
we all fan tai sui ~~~ go pray pray .... wish u work happily in your new company and meet many lengzais~~~~~~~