Pages

Friday, November 21, 2008

luvly hosemates

today is their last day stay with me, after staying together for one n half yr, v seperate lo, majority of them go to industrial training, going b hometown for half yr, erm, although from t bginning knew it d, but dun think it cum so fast, n duno its feel quite pain when seperate..
gud memories always more than t bad one...

it's them teach me to suit t life better

it's them who play game with me

it's them who help me bcum a more updated person

it's them who can crazy together while sing-k

it's them who gv me hapi life in these one n half yr

regret for not to treat them better

regret for bcum a devil to sumone

regret for everything i did bad to them

wan to aplogize for those things i make them not ease

mates, hope to meet u all soon n tk... erm, siewai, aiwen, shiauying, bear, kiat, kaiting, chyi n yang, thx for making my life more colourful!!

yang, chyi, ahfai, chawmei, aiwen, kiat, ting, waihoong, sy, ephine, bear, cy n her boyfren, n me

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hoho. welcome to blogspot!! green colour!! same with fish fish.. hehe

Anonymous said...

what past is past..
people won care on what u done wrong!!
just stay happy cos future is still waiting for u!!
jia you!! ^^

y33c/\! said...

hehe, welcome, thx ya, but stil duno who is another one wo~~

Anonymous said...

fulama~~ blogspot woo.. kai wan siao.. i belum buka u go buka le.. geng than me le... hahahaha

y33c/\! said...

cheh~~, u can buka but u dun wan oni ma...XD

Unknown said...

i didnt teach u tai geh ga ...
u taught me play ga