Pages

Thursday, November 27, 2008

recover-ing

juz saw a nice article, inside got one phrase, "when depressing thoughts seem to get you down - Put a smile on your face and think: you're alive and still around." thx to yeemei, an article on time, or should i say, a phrase on time...
today my result out d, not really satisfied, sumore t whole day oso gloom gloom, dun wan talk to anyone, juz got t thought, left me alone..
but seems not succesful, stil wan talk to my parents, stil wan to deal with t aunties tat phone to my house, or neighbour tat talk here talk there, haizzz, at last i spend t whole noon inside my room, watching tv n sleep...
evening online check my result, even worst in mood, blues mayb 20 hrs d n i saw my fren's blog, n saw tat sentence...
erm, i m alive n stil around, ntg can get me down easily, but i need find my smile b n put it on my face.. +u+U

No comments: