Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2009

10 days after exam

these few days many things had happened...
my big black, brroke down on thursday nite, haizzz, fren told me harddisk got problem d, then i sent it to operation on friday, doctor say it need three days working days to recover, then i hv to wait lo....
these few days, i pass with no comp with me, n think of wan to dl all things again when it recover, more work to do...
n saturday, my bro sick le, then i hv to help in his shop, fever, stay at hospital til tuesday, i hv to take over his shop le, fortunately got ppl help me, if not i wait die le.... everyday wake up at 7am, finish at 7pm, really working le, stil dun hv the mood to go for work, but suddenly like tis.....
n stressful for these few days, hair keep droping non stop, everyone c me oso ask me wat to do, find job onot, erm, i actually not prepared yet to battle in the real world, n now finding hard lo....
ppl keep on asking me go for sale, or insurance, haizzzz, i duno, my head wan burst d, god aaaaa, pls help me aaaaa.....
n now get my big black bec le, everything need to start over, gv me strength to overcum it la...

No comments: