Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2009

528

today, quite a big day, coz almost everything wil b settle today, tats wat i think for the previous day, but after ytd, it seems not really a dcide day...
i m doing somethings, think it wil end today, but then someone told me i hv to continue it til next week, haizzz, tired.....
n today early early in the morning, barcelona vs manchester united, as a mu fans, the result is not wat i expect to, so today turn to blue blue colour after 530am....
ytd nite oso, my big black wan gone mad oso, haha, but i today sent to hp service there check, fortunately ppl working there told me it is small matter, is their false for not complete the settings after repaired it last time, phew~~~ gud news at last!!!
n today, dumpling days, my favourite day!! haha, last time i used to believe that today hv to eat dumpling for the whole day, but nowadays it seems hard to achieve it but stil can if v wan, but my fren say i m sot sot de coz eat whole day dumpling will make the digestive system to hv a critical time, so, for my health, i stopped my tradition for quite years d....
n stay tunned tomoro, haha, important day for me!!!!! wil b cont^^

No comments: