Pages

Monday, June 29, 2009

condolences for the stars

michael jackson, for me, a star, his death, shock for me, juz oni shock, until i heard a song, duno wat name le, feel very warm, then i cry for him le... haizz... u can say my tears not valuable, bcoz i can tears for anyone at anytime, anyway, pray for him, hope he is well in other place...
erm... when my time is finish in this world, i wil leave quietly, at least for now, i think like tat, but in the future time, this thought mostly wil change, bcoz i wiil tel my spouse, the oni one, i wish to go earlier than him, bcoz i m a selfish person, i cant afford the painful of the lost, but it is stil early saying for the time, mayb the thought til change in the future, who know? but i know its hardly to..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

u can ask your spouse to kill u first lo .... v easy j ma