Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2009

2/7/09

ytd i go for a company for management trainee, today they ask me to go for their orientation, erm... oreintation, basically not oreintation at all, i juz follow them to c wat they do everyday, they going to do sales to other ppl... my leader, n two other ppl, v four ride a small kancil, with many books (books is the things tat wan to sell), then v go to nilai, taman semarak... when reach there, around 10am d, v eat breakfast, then start doing the things d, since my leader got something to do, then he left us three there, then, i follow one of the ppl then start to promote the books, actually i not very like to do like tis, but then when they ask me how was it, i juz say ok, then after v walk around two to three rows of shop, they manage to sell few books, erm... suite gud oso la, i dun even think got ppl buy tim, but oklo, haha.... then they go to deliver the books, according to them, since they hv done the order on monday n tuesday, then they hv to deliver on thurs n friday, n i go with my leader then, in half hour, he manage to sell three books le, wau, saw him talking with ppl juz very fun n easy, but if let me do tat, i juz cant reach his level, erm... always c ppl is gud la... haha, then on the way bec, they help me in this n that, help me in my second test, since the second interview wan to base on the test performance, i study ba, n the way going b to office, i struggle wan to do this job onot, but finally....... i reject le, haizzz, me so noob la, they say wat so gud oso cant make me agree, haizzz, sorry to them, but i did very well in the test, the manager oso get shock when i reject, erm... my conclusion is: since i m not very interest in this job, n i m not very confident i can do it, talk is gud but done is another things, so i better find one tat i manage to do it, at least 50%, but tis one i oni hv 20%, so sorry to them, teach me for the whole noon, hope they wil do well oso....

1 comment:

Tan Liu Sheng 陈柳昇 said...

i'm sure u learn alot from the day.. which the lecturer never teach..

Jia You!!!