Pages

Friday, August 7, 2009

financial assistant

today is my 2nd day of work, work at sbn, juz one word, tired~~~
talking about ytd 1st, ytd, i got ntg to do for the whole day except helping the secretary to do some filling n read some text to my boss, coz they stil duno wan put me where n ask me help here n there 1st lo....
the company is quite big, hq got around 100 ppl working gua, din go count one by one, but they told me, include all the factory n staff, around 2000 ppl, erm... mayb mostly is foreign worker gua, dun got interest in it...
the company is doing rubber, manufacturing n process rubber, today human resource ppl ask me to go help at financial department, n my post is financial assistant, due to the contract is p&c, i din upload it here la....
financial department, one manager, one asst manager, three worker n me, sum up all is 6 ppl, since got one staff will leave in the end of this month, then bcum 5.. now, can u imagine the work volume v hv??? wan to do all the things for major 4 company, n wat i can say is, the company financial problem quite serious, erm, my meaning is they hv to wait money paid then just can pay to others, i think mayb is they cant collect the money in time, but tats not our problem, those is marketing or account dept, our major problem is, v hv to find money to pay for supplier, find money means find where the account got money n transfer n pay 1st, just busy.....
start work is busy, check tis check tat, before lunch then quite ok a bit, after lunch, busy again, find money check where got money, before leave, can fb d, haha, crazy day...
today leanred many things..... but my head bcum bigger d, wan rmb quite a lot of things oso, but now at home mostly cant rmb le, haha, tmr go die lo.....
meet my secondary sch mate there oso, v both really happy, long time din c le, but meet at here, she is training til nov, n both of us hv a taught, cant trust fully to anyone in the company, juz b careful lo, office politic ma.........

1 comment:

evelyn said...

gambate o... all the best in ur future..