Pages

Sunday, August 16, 2009

my convo

had my convo ytd, thx to everyone, thx to my family, thx to my fren, thx to the god...
going to kl ytd, bring my mum n dad, straight go to my bro house there, then juz get to UM, everything is jz gud but the timing no gud, haha, actually wan meet with cmate at 1pm to take photo de, but i late jor, juz can get there around 120pm, straight park my car le n rush to um2009 there, when i get there, cmate help me to wear my harry potter shirt, then everything juz smooth, haha, thx to them, then v queue up at bp there, wait to get into the hall.... then v at dtc le, saw my mum n dad get into the hall oso, wait the ceremony proceed lo, when my turn get onto the stage, really nervous, wooooo, i think i can calm down, but cant, get the scroll from the ppl, the few second is juz like pass very slow, haha... i duno chyi help me write wat at the screen there, wait i get the photo 1st.... then get a news that outside raining heavily, haizzz me n fren v feel very pity.... but then v juz enjoy the ceremony in dtc, last time in dtc le(mostly)^^...but when v get outside the hall, the rain juz stop, really thanks to "laotianye", haha.... bro n dasao gv me flower n 2nd bro gv me winnie the pool, haha, feel sweet.... n find my coursemates to take photo, after that around 6pm, the rain start again, then go home loh, hving dinner with my family, then end one long day..... thx to my parents, let them wait so long in the hall, wait me take photo oso, thx to my big bro, be my camera man, dasao, put make some make up for me, 2nd bro din cum, but courier a bear bear for me, thx to all my frens, wishes, blessing, present, luv u all, muackssssssssss

No comments: