Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2009

sum up of my '08

erm, actually wan sum up as my last dec post, but seems its too late, haha, juz accept la..

i hv a nice '08, i think it juz rank bhind my form4 n form5 life...

for family, i think ntg much changes, juz suddenly realised tat grandpa n grandma really old d, suffer from diseases always, dad n mum oso in half retire mood, big bro n sis-in-law hv their new house at menara duta there d, means i got another house to go in kl bside pj one, although tat 1 is their house, haha, 2nd bro had open a shop at sbn d, not a big one, but stil can manage it well la...
erm, basically i m not so gud in academic for tis yr, exam result juz so so oni, but i stil think is ok..
from relationship, i know more frens d, mostly is my coursemates, n some others is my "jabatan's mates", haha, nice 1.. realtion with hmates more n more gud, but they had moved out d for their LI, v stay together one n half yr d, although sometime v got a bit argue, but stil can solve out... erm, juz hv to say, its my pleasure to choose to live with u all..

n at t end of may, i had found part time to work as waitress at shogun japanese buffet restaurant, work every weekend, last for 6 months, stopped bcoz wan to prepare for exam d, haha.. thankful to the workers there, all is myanmar ppl, nice to us(fish n aiwen n bear), chef n supervisor r chinese n they oso very nice, its a work tat i din get scold from anyone n hv easy work there, miss them..

gains in tis yr much more than lost, many new frens cum into my life, some of them left rainbows for me, n i really appreciate it, wil i hv a nice '09?? hope so, n hope all my frens r well..

No comments: