Pages

Sunday, January 11, 2009

two weeks to cny..

stil hv two more weeks going to celebrate chinese new year loooo, haha, now ard in new yr mood d, no mood to study, no mood to go to clas, oni wait for cny holiday, hehe... normally home wil make cookies for cny, and go for some shopping to prepare all the things, n of course, i m busy to help to prepare all tat things... last friday, make "nga gu" biscuit, around 4 kg like tat, done in one hr time, haha, so geng... n got more geng one, is cut my hand!!! duno how many times i cut my own hand d, the previous week cut my right thumb, tat day is my left 2nd finger suffer,, haizz, cut is ntg new d, but tis time, quite deep in the wound, fortunately din cut out the whole finger, haha... next week mum plan to make another biscuit n fried all the snacks, i think tat one shuld take around 4 hrs gua, haizzz, tired again......
n now my condition is almost voiceless d, bcoz of t biscuit la, haha, watch my bro eat, then i follow eat, v can finish one bottle within one hr, haha, result is sore throat lo, fortunately din bring up to kl, if not sure die d, hehe, wan drink many many water at pj n then eat many many at kampung, haha, nice strategy...
next weekend is my 5B friend gathering, tis time gathering quite late a bit, but nvm, stil hv it n qi-dai-ing, hehe, n hope our cny gathering is there oso, haha...

No comments: