Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2009

conclude of my three days

since these three days, the taufan stil there, but not as serious as tat day, coz something happened d...
after i wrote taufan post, i hit my knee, now it changed colour from green to chocolate d, i think is bcoz one of my fren passed me the bad luck, coz b4 tat she oso pk, haha, (count on others make me feel better)^^
the next day i go for donation blood, mostly the last pack of blood donate in UM, but too many ppl, the whole process around half hour, one drop of blood can save the world, really nice the title, as usual, after donation, it normally hv something like biscuit or wat to take bec home, so, i always called it as selling blood, haha....
sumore i suddenly think of my assignment not done yet, c++ programming, wan to pass up next week, haizz, i wan faint d, coz duno how to do, better ask ppl later, n i hv test next week oso, erm... conclude for these three days, it seems similar to weather at pj, most suit is evening time, blackie blackie one....


n wat cheer up me in the morning is tis one

tis one duno y, making so much fun in facebook, i seem get the poison from this photo, i tagged ppl while listening to lecture, haha, one heart two use, every thursday oso like tis, haha...

afternoon, i plan to do my assignment one, but then my sister-in-law, haha, my dasao, lunch with me, coz she promise me to bring me eat japanese food when she hit the budget, she really hv done it, so, i got meals to eat!! v go to the old klang road there, japanese restaurant, erm, if not mistaken, the name is Zenri, the food really nice, normally i feel wan to vomit when i eat sashimi, but todays one really delicious, i eat bento set, my dasao eat kimchi nabe, n hv one more dragon role n then macha ice-cream, guess how much v ate?? 100 can hv few cents change lo... expensive aaaa, but the food really nice, the best salmon sashimi i ever had!!tis one really can cheer me up, haha....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i tot is a drop of blood, an ocean of hope ...

u also need to study programming C ah ... I most PRO at it ga last time

y33c/\! said...

chyi aaa, really onot ar?? but fish ask me dun believe wo..^^