Pages

Monday, February 2, 2009

re-start for the last

after chinese new year, cum bec again to my studies le, stil got 10 more weeks to conclude my uni life, erm, quite fast oso, but if compared to almost 18 years of studies, i think it should be enough, at least enough for me now, hahaha, coz no mood to study d, then hv to say like tat...
today my body quite well compared to the previous, juz duno wat is waiting for me tomoro, is it red spot all here n there?? or is it itchy for the whole body??? cant hv an answer, even doctor oso cant answer my stupid question, haha, wat always in my mind is, it wil recover soon, gv more patient on it, isnt it a +ve thought?? wahahaha..

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmmmm if still got red spots here and there .. then show all to the doc lo ... remove clothe lo ... then doc can give u the exact answer lo .... dont worry be happy

Anonymous said...

wah...long time dun come here also dunno u sick d...take care ya....
p/s: got any question bout the dx or medication can ask me...but din guarantee can answer ur every question...haha

y33c/\! said...

wah, so gud, then next time i got any question sure ask u d, haha..