Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2009

good try for tmr..

tmr i m going to drive bec to my hometown d.. erm, actually i long time din go bec hometown by car le, recently is going bec by ktm, but tis time, i wan to search the map from my brain there to revise it, to memorise it, the route going bec to my hometown, haizzz...
now i m regret, y i dun rmb the route properly when my brother driving, but now no use d, except i gv him a call tmr, ask him to standby for me whenever i lost or wat, haha, but i think i wont do tat gua, coz i now seaching google map!! it is quite useful things, hope i can find the route going bec to home... now hv few possibilities:
a) i find the route n i get bec home within an hr
b) i cant find the route n ask help from my bro
c) i lost somewhere else n i need a taxi driver
suddenly think of the form 5 poem, road diverges into two, but i oni can take one................, forget wat else of it n oso forget the name of the poem d, paiseh la...
a bit similar situation here, n hope i can choose the correct one....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

the road not taken ?

*-food detectives-* said...

be careful a~~ wish u a safe journey ^^

y33c/\! said...

haha, wan answer to my own question le... miss one junction then ead me go to somewhere else, but then stil can savely reach home, mayb spend more 10 minutes gua, haha, then option D lo... can reach home, not bad oso^^