Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

ribut taufan

today suppose a gud day for me coz juz finish a test, but then seems everything not perfect, my mood no gud since from afternoon, juz some simple things disturb me....
flies are around n i cant do anything bcoz it got the right to be here, flies make noise n i cant shut its mouth by scolding it, flies are so 8 but i cant make it fly away.....
am i mystery enuf to let u discover?? am i disturb u when i set away for my msn?? is it wan to sent u a list tat who i m always chatting with?? does my answer not short enuf to let u feel tat i dun wan talking anymore??
pls la, be aware when the storm is cuming lo, n dun think it always sunny days, sunny days oso will hv storm one...

2 comments:

Tan Liu Sheng 陈柳昇 said...

what ribut taufan la???
haha.. i edi finished all da test..

y33c/\! said...

aiya, pass d let it la...
cheh, i stil got one more next week oni, dun so proud wo...