Pages

Sunday, February 15, 2009

one more line for my life book

after training for three months, each month around 4-5 times, stil not reach 100 times yet, but i make things happened today!!!
yeah, i drive car car to pj lo, but then tis one not my car, coz my car stil hv medical check up at my brother there, haha...
next week ba, next week wil bring him down n go around at pj here, n i think everyone shuld b careful coz i m not professional, hehe... till now i stil no gud at side parking, if the space in in btwn two cars, then i hv to try very hard to fit the car in, haha, fortunately UM dun need many side parking de....
today i need one hour to reach pj, erm, quite ok timing oso la, haha, n i 1st time use touch n go, wahaha... tocuh n go bought last week, think of if got many cars then use it, but today i straight to to tat line, hehe, used up rm3++..
my family quite worry tat i drive car cum to pj, coz i so "new" in driving world, haha, my parents ask me to be careful at least 10 times d, n my brother oso "ganzheong", scare me duno how to get to pj, hehe, n i proved tat i can, although i oso papa....n_n
so many 1st time today, hehe, then of course wan to post it la^0^

3 comments:

fish-xY said...

cui!! congrats!!

Unknown said...

u know how to use touch and go or not .... no need card one ga ... use your middle finger touch the detector then u can go ady .. that y it called touch and go ma ....And then dont come sunway ahhh

y33c/\! said...

tat one really touch n go wo, but if like tat i really duno la, wait u next time demonstrate for me to c lo, haha..